Perry Johnson Registrars Clean Development Mechanism, Inc. (PJRCDM)
Global warming is a common issue for the all living species including the human race and tackling to solve the issue is one of the urgent missions, unifying the whole world.
Under the circumstance, several systems aiming at the reduction of greenhouse gas emission such as Kyoto Protocol based on UNFCCC and EU-ETS have been regionally and nationally established.
PJRCDM contributes to the reduction of greenhouse gas emission by means of supporting the systems of measures for the global warming, as a standpoint of independent auditing (certifying) body.
PJRCDM secures the quality of our providing validation/verification services by means of pursuing impartiality, transparency and accuracy to endeavor not only to improve reliability of the systems but, most importantly, to satisfy our customers.
PJRCDM Policy for quality and confidentiality
PJRCDM is an associated company of Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. (PJR), which is a certification/registration body of nationally and internationally recognized standards including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (quality and environmental management system) and provides its service globally.
PJRCDM has no intent to be involved in the development or financing of any business activities for the reduction of greenhouse gas emission including CDM project.
PJRCDM is currently
- An operational entity of Japan’s Voluntary Emission Trading Scheme (JVETS).
- A registered operational entity of Domestic Credit Scheme (Japan).
- A registered operational entity of Tokyo Cap-and-Trade Program.
- A registered operational entity of Saitama Cap-and-Trade Program.
- A third-party verification body of Experimental Emissions Trading Scheme in Japan.
- An operational entity of Japan Verified Emission Reduction (J-VER) Scheme.
- Under accreditation audit for ISO14065” by the Japan Accreditation Board for Conformity Assessment (JAB).
- A member of Greenhouse Gas Assurance Association of Japan.
- A supporting member of the Institute of Life Cycle Assessment, Japan
- A member of Carbon Footprint Japan Forum
© 2007 Perry Johnson Registrars Clean Development Mechanism, Inc. All Rights Reserved.